Did you know that Zocket has an internship program? We are always searching for new, motivated interns to join our diverse team in the fields of PR & Communications, Marketing, and Sales to work alongside our team in our Amsterdam office.
Zocket may be the perfect fit if you are looking for:
- + hands-on experience in your field of interest
- + gaining new skills to bring with you to your future career
- + the opportunity to work with an expert team
- + being an active member of the sales and marketing teams
We provide all of our interns with training and mentoring, as well as the opportunity to take ownership over dynamic projects.
Take a peek behind our office curtain and listen to what our interns have to say in our intern video:
Zocket is an HR tech company based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We focus on transforming the way that companies match with best-fit talent by creating a more candidate-centric application process.
Zocket is the youngest of three companies owned by our founders Kieran Canisius and Sabine Hutchison. This gives you the unique opportunity to gain experience with the other two brands, Seuss Consulting, and Seuss Recruitment, as sometimes tasks will overlap.
Our international team of innovative thinkers is passionate about Zocket’s mission of humanizing and streamlining the hiring process. We are motivated to get tasks done efficiently while bringing an element of fun and playfulness to work every single day.
We are always on the lookout for highly motivated interns to fulfill different supporting roles here at Zocket.
Benefits of Joining Our Intern Team
- + Be a core member of a driven, passionate, entrepreneurial, and energetic international team of professionals.
- + Develop skills vitally important in today’s fast-paced work environment including analytical skills, team-based interaction, goal setting, and strategic planning, listening and organizational skills, among others.
- + One-on-one coaching and mentoring sessions
- + Own projects to work on independently and in teams
- + Join the daily team lunch
- + Internship compensation
- + Compensation of travel expenses
Who Are We Looking For?
You may be a great fit with our team if you are:
- + curious
- + inventive
- + responsible
- + a self-starter
- + a team player
- + college/university student or recent graduate
Fluent English is required, any other languages are a plus but not necessary. Prior experience is a bonus, but we are here to help you develop professionally and learn new skills.
If you are proactive, comfortable taking initiative, and can bring a sense of humor to work even under pressure, we would like to hear from you!
Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply for one of our internships.
Learn more about our story and meet us in our brand video: